Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Newseum
The Newseum in Washington is adding 59 names to its Journalists Memorial to honor reporters and photographers who died while covering the news last year.
Chris Core, commentator
Washington Redskins owner Daniel Snyder is suing the company that owns the Washington City Paper, saying he was libeled and defamed. WTOP asked some First Amendment experts what they think.
Each week, WTOP will dish out the leftovers from Top Chef D.C. Join the discussion on WTOP.com or Facebook.
The Senate is now considering one of several cybersecurity bills now making their way through the U.S. Congress. The principal co-author of one bill spoke to a software industry group holding a cybersecurity forum at the Newseum yesterday.
Tags: technology , cybersecurity , BSA , Jay Rockefeller , Olympia Snowe , 2010 Cybersecurity Forum , Senate Commerce Science and Transportation Committ , Gary Locke , Commerce , NIST , Department of Education , OPM
Some never-before-shown artifacts from the life of Elvis Presley are now on display at The Newseum.