Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: New York Times
What does the White House Flickr feed say about who has influence in the Obama administration?
Tags: White House , Barack Obama , Joe Biden , Hillary Clinton , David Axelrod , David Plouffe , Leon Panetta , Rahm Emanuel , Flickr , technology , open government , Must Reads , Dorobek Insider , Politico , Tech President
The Technology CEO Council is making recommendations to streamline technology that could save the government $1 trillion, New York Times reports.
The New York Times reports there is a possible reference to the Old Testament within the Stuxnet program worm code.
A GAO study finds women accounted for 40 percent of managers in the U.S. workforce in 2007, New York Times reports.
Is P. Leonardo Mascheroni a technology zealot set on reakuzubg his dream to achieve nuclear fushion -- or, as federal prosecutors claim, a traitor who tried to sell nuclear secrets to Venezuela? The New York Times reports on the charges again Macheroni.
Be careful if you are traveling abroad with your smartphone, as phone and data usage overseas could bring cell phone bills that could cost you thousands of dollars.