Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: New York Times
What does the White House Flickr feed say about who has influence in the Obama administration?
Tags: White House , Barack Obama , Joe Biden , Hillary Clinton , David Axelrod , David Plouffe , Leon Panetta , Rahm Emanuel , Flickr , technology , open government , Must Reads , Dorobek Insider , Politico , Tech President
The Technology CEO Council is making recommendations to streamline technology that could save the government $1 trillion, New York Times reports.
The New York Times reports there is a possible reference to the Old Testament within the Stuxnet program worm code.
A GAO study finds women accounted for 40 percent of managers in the U.S. workforce in 2007, New York Times reports.
Is P. Leonardo Mascheroni a technology zealot set on reakuzubg his dream to achieve nuclear fushion -- or, as federal prosecutors claim, a traitor who tried to sell nuclear secrets to Venezuela? The New York Times reports on the charges again Macheroni.
Be careful if you are traveling abroad with your smartphone, as phone and data usage overseas could bring cell phone bills that could cost you thousands of dollars.