Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: New York Times
What does the White House Flickr feed say about who has influence in the Obama administration?
Tags: White House , Barack Obama , Joe Biden , Hillary Clinton , David Axelrod , David Plouffe , Leon Panetta , Rahm Emanuel , Flickr , technology , open government , Must Reads , Dorobek Insider , Politico , Tech President
The Technology CEO Council is making recommendations to streamline technology that could save the government $1 trillion, New York Times reports.
The New York Times reports there is a possible reference to the Old Testament within the Stuxnet program worm code.
A GAO study finds women accounted for 40 percent of managers in the U.S. workforce in 2007, New York Times reports.
Is P. Leonardo Mascheroni a technology zealot set on reakuzubg his dream to achieve nuclear fushion -- or, as federal prosecutors claim, a traitor who tried to sell nuclear secrets to Venezuela? The New York Times reports on the charges again Macheroni.
Be careful if you are traveling abroad with your smartphone, as phone and data usage overseas could bring cell phone bills that could cost you thousands of dollars.