Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: New York Times
Monday is the anniversary of President Dwight Eisenhower's "military-industrial complex" speech.
The New York Times reports that budget problems have states turning to curb the influence of unions, especially ones representing government workers.
The lawyer who represented the New York Times in the Pentagon Papers case writes about the differences between the two document leaks.
Tags: Must Reads , Dorobek Insider , WikiLeaks , Daniel Ellsberg , Julian Assange , Floyd Abrams , Wall Street Journal , Pentagon Papers , Financial Times , secrecy , confidential documents , diplomacy , State
The New York Times and the Economist report on the U.S. government's ability to keep a secret after the WikiLeaks dumps of classified information.
The New York Times, Daily Beast and other publications report on how agencies and contractors are responding to the WikiLeaks released of classified documents.
Vincent Melehy, an attorney Melehy & Associates, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss what you can do to protect yourself and what type of Facebook postings would be considered a fire-able offense.
With the explosion of government data now online, the government will rely on 'data curators' to help the public make sense of the information, The New York Times and O'Reilly Radar report.
The New York Times interactive graphic allows you to make decisons about fixing the budget.
A graphic from the New York Times shows how the employed and unemployed spend their days.
News website Bloomgberg Government targets lobbyists and Capitol Hill insiders with information on lawmaking and government regulation, The New York Times reports.