Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: New York Times
Monday is the anniversary of President Dwight Eisenhower's "military-industrial complex" speech.
The New York Times reports that budget problems have states turning to curb the influence of unions, especially ones representing government workers.
The lawyer who represented the New York Times in the Pentagon Papers case writes about the differences between the two document leaks.
Tags: Must Reads , Dorobek Insider , WikiLeaks , Daniel Ellsberg , Julian Assange , Floyd Abrams , Wall Street Journal , Pentagon Papers , Financial Times , secrecy , confidential documents , diplomacy , State
The New York Times and the Economist report on the U.S. government's ability to keep a secret after the WikiLeaks dumps of classified information.
The New York Times, Daily Beast and other publications report on how agencies and contractors are responding to the WikiLeaks released of classified documents.
Vincent Melehy, an attorney Melehy & Associates, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss what you can do to protect yourself and what type of Facebook postings would be considered a fire-able offense.
With the explosion of government data now online, the government will rely on 'data curators' to help the public make sense of the information, The New York Times and O'Reilly Radar report.
The New York Times interactive graphic allows you to make decisons about fixing the budget.
A graphic from the New York Times shows how the employed and unemployed spend their days.
News website Bloomgberg Government targets lobbyists and Capitol Hill insiders with information on lawmaking and government regulation, The New York Times reports.