Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: New York City
Listen to this program on demand below
Originally Aired January 25th @ 3:05pm
Tags: technology , wireless , interoperability , Dr. David Boyd , DHS , Mike Duffy , DoJ , Paige Atkins , DISA , defense spectrum organization , joe rose , paul cosgrave , District of Columbia , Dave Williams , Booz Allen , jim payne , Bechtel , stephen orr , Cisco
J.J. Green, WTOP national security correspondent
WTOP's Brennan Haselton recently went to The Dakota and Strawberry Fields, where one visitor told him him that Lennon's death, "was a shock."
The flash mob group responsible for the "No Pants Subway Ride" has a released a video of their latest outing, and this time they recreated a scene from "Star Wars" on New York City's subway.
U.S. law enforcement officials would not comment on the investigation or intelligence suggesting that as many as a half dozen plots may have been in the works.
Regardless of the trial's outcome, security, facilities and procedural requirements will put government workers through a financial, labor-intensive, emotional wringer.