Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: New Year\'s
People who join health clubs at the start of the year tend to stop going by mid-February.
A couple in Rockford, Ill. are the proud parents of a set of twins born at Rockford Memorial Hospital on opposite sides of the clock striking midnight on New Year's Eve.
Like it or not, New Year's Eve is associated with alcohol. And that message is making its way to our kids.
Subway stations will be open from 7 a.m. to 3 a.m. on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
Families in the region need not worry about avoiding overly-boozy affairs or finding a safe venue for children to ring in 2011. Many localities are planning alcohol-free, family-friendly holiday festivals New Year's Eve to prepare for the fireworks.
The Washington Area Bicyclist Association is asking its members to make their New Year's Resolutions so everyone can be safer on D.C. roads.