Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: New America Foundation
The Postal Service should once again offer government-backed savings and accept deposits like it did in 1911, an expert said. Those services have proved to be effective money- makers in foreign postal systems, generating up to 50 percent of their revenue.
The current USDA Undersecretary is the White House choice to take over as head of the development agency.
New America foundation expert says federal agencies, as well as general public, should have access to fast Internet connections.
Collaboration and community building aren't just for government.
Maya MacGuineas, president of the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget and the director of the Fiscal Policy Program at the New America Foundation, told Federal News Radio why a "grand bargain" on the debt ceiling debate should happen sooner rather than later.
Lisa Margonelli, director of New America Foundation's Energy Policy Initiative and author of "Oil On the Brain: Petroleum's Long Strange Trip to Your Tank"
Maryland recently denied Baltimore Gas and Electric Company authorization to deploy smart meters, arguing the potential financial and technological risks to consumers outweighed the benefits. Is this the beginning of the end for the Smart Grid? We ask Lisa Margonelli, director, Energy Policy Initiative at the New America Foundation.