Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Netwitness
New report asserts that China is gaining power and has more capability to conduct computer network operations, which means the U.S. needs to be more vigilant.
Lawmakers renew call for White House oversight of all cybersecurity
Tags: technology , Rod Beckstrom , Bennie Thompson , Yvette Clarke , Dave Powner , DHS , GAO , White House , OMB , NSA , House Homeland Security Committee , National Cybersecurity Center , Oracle , Mary Ann Davidson , Amit Yoran , cybersecurity
A massive hack attack we reported Thursday may still be targeting your computers. The hackers reportedly honed in on more than 75,000 computers around the world and even breached federal agencies, stealing passwords, corporate secrets and financial details.
A new type of computer virus has infected 75,000 computers including those at 10 federal agencies.
Ridge Global, an international provider of security and risk management services, has announced the appointment of Amit Yoran, CEO of Netwitness Corporation, to the company's board of advisors.