Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Netwitness
New report asserts that China is gaining power and has more capability to conduct computer network operations, which means the U.S. needs to be more vigilant.
Lawmakers renew call for White House oversight of all cybersecurity
Tags: technology , Rod Beckstrom , Bennie Thompson , Yvette Clarke , Dave Powner , DHS , GAO , White House , OMB , NSA , House Homeland Security Committee , National Cybersecurity Center , Oracle , Mary Ann Davidson , Amit Yoran , cybersecurity
A massive hack attack we reported Thursday may still be targeting your computers. The hackers reportedly honed in on more than 75,000 computers around the world and even breached federal agencies, stealing passwords, corporate secrets and financial details.
A new type of computer virus has infected 75,000 computers including those at 10 federal agencies.
Ridge Global, an international provider of security and risk management services, has announced the appointment of Amit Yoran, CEO of Netwitness Corporation, to the company's board of advisors.