Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NetApp
Mark Weber, NetApp's president of the U.S. public sector, spoke to The Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp about a Meritalk study his company sponsored called The Big Data Gap.
ThunderCat Technology founder Tom Deierlien joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help your agency with its data center consolidation.
May 1, 2012
Tags: technology , Vivek Kundra , data center , data center consolidation , Tom Deierlien , Thundercat Technology , DFAS , Army Corps of Engineers , Customs and Border Protection , Knight Point Systems , Riverbed , FDCCIConnect.com , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Partner, Government Contracts Practice Group
May 12th, 2009
"Data volumes are exploding. Budgets are shrinking. Join this discussion and learn how federal agencies are storing more, yet spending less on storage. If you need to cut your IT budget, doesn't it make sense to start with one of your biggest line items? Tune in as our panelists present real examples that show how agencies are containing large volumes while capturing savings—with storage that's faster, easier to manage, and more secure. Find out the keys to storage efficiency: buying less hardware, eliminating redundant data, streamlining backup/recovery, avoiding network or bandwidth upgrades, and reducing everyday operating costs."
Mark Weber is the president of the U.S. public sector group of NetApp. He spoke to Federal News Radio about the report.
MeriTalk, the government IT network, today announced the results of the "2010 Federal Data Center Demolition Derby" study, which examines perceptions of the Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative guidance, key pain points, and recommendations to meet consolidation goals. NetApp's Mark Weber explains.
Pres. and GM of U.S. Public Sector
August 25th, 2009