Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Nela Richardson
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss the overseas market for fighter jets, the risks and opportunities posed by new pandemic threats, and how higher long-term interest rates would affect the economy.
June 27, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss the billions of dollars spent on intelligence operations by the federal government, and the latest jobs report.
May 23, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , budget battle , classified spending , intelligence operations , procurement , DoD , jobs report , Allen Scott , Kevin Brancato , Robert Levinson , Capital Impact , Bloomberg Government
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss the latest jobs report and and how sequestration is affecting the economy of Fairfax County Virginia.
April 11, 2013
Tags: acquisition , budget , jobs report , Allen Scott , fairfax county , contracting , Lockheed Martin , Booz Allen Hamilton , Northrup Grumman , SAIC , sequestration , Lorraine Woellert , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
TSA Spokesman David Castelveter talks about a change in how the TSA handles service members. Nela Richardson, finance analyst with Bloomberg Government, discusses an overhaul of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Dr. Jeff Bazarian talks about a new study he helped write on medical care for veterans. Dr. Tom Savel of the CDC discusses the Public Health Informatics Research Cloud.
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss Fannie and Freddie underwriting practices, how much colleges and universities spend on lobbying, and how BRAC is changing the area around Fort Meade.
March 28, 2013
Tags: acquisition , Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac , qualified mortgage rule , dodd-frank act , Consumer Financial Protection Bureau , Base Realignment and Closure , Fort Meade , NSA , Cyber Command , DISA , lobbying , Allen Scott , Peter Crispino , The Arundel Voice , Peter Brusoe , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will compare the House and Senate budget proposals, and discuss sequestration's impact on the economy.
March 21, 2013
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine the hurdles that remain for natural gas vehicles. Plus what does the future hold for housing, jobs and the debt limit in 2013?
January 31, 2013
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss how the fiscal cliff crisis is impacting businesses. Also, what does the future look like for Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae?
December 13, 2012
Tags: acquisition , fiscal cliff , sequestration , Freddie Mac , Fannie Mae , Robert Litan , Tony Costello , deficit reduction , spending cuts , Congress , loans , Hurricane Sandy , Allen Scott , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
Paul Firman, instructor and program director at The Air Force Culture and Language Center, discusses AFCLC's latest pocket guidebook. Nela Richardson, senior economic analyst for Bloomberg Government, talks about a new report on mortgage giants Fannie May and Freddie Mac.
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will examine President Obama's trade policy, and discuss how the latest economic numbers will impact housing and jobs.
November 14, 2012