Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Neal Augenstein
Fifty crashes occurred at one of Leesburg's most crash-prone intersection.
A trash truck driver faces reckless driving after he lost control of his truck early Wednesday and smashed into a wall on the Outer Loop of the Capital Beltway where the lanes split for the Woodrow Wilson Bridge.
An Iraq war veteran from Bethesda, whose attorney claimed was suffering a flashback when he fired a high-powered rifle at his ex-girlfriend, has been found competent to stand trial for attempted murder.
Tags: Joshua Prince , Rebecca Nitkin , Rock Forest Drive , Montgomery County Circuit Court , John Debelius , Clifton T. Perkins Hospital Center , Montgomery County State's Attorney's Office , Donna Fenton , attempted murder ,
A Suburban Hospital employee has been charged with murdering his supervisor in a New Year's Day attack at the hospital.
Maryland's highest court has ruled the state's handgun laws are still constitutional despite a 2008 decision by the U.S. Supreme Court that gutted gun statutes in D.C.
Police are looking for a man who allegedly attacked another shopper after an argument at a Sears department store over the weekend.
At this point, police tell WTOP there is nothing to suggest that the three murders are connected.
Preliminary autopsy results confirm that Roosevelt Brockington, Jr., 40, of Lusby, Md. was stabbed to death at Suburban Hospital.
One Virginia lawmaker wants to make sure residents living along the Dulles Toll Road have a say about future rate hikes.
Former Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson no longer needs to wear electronic monitoring as he awaits trial for evidence tampering and destroying evidence, WTOP has learned.