Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Neal Augenstein
Fifty crashes occurred at one of Leesburg's most crash-prone intersection.
A trash truck driver faces reckless driving after he lost control of his truck early Wednesday and smashed into a wall on the Outer Loop of the Capital Beltway where the lanes split for the Woodrow Wilson Bridge.
An Iraq war veteran from Bethesda, whose attorney claimed was suffering a flashback when he fired a high-powered rifle at his ex-girlfriend, has been found competent to stand trial for attempted murder.
Tags: Joshua Prince , Rebecca Nitkin , Rock Forest Drive , Montgomery County Circuit Court , John Debelius , Clifton T. Perkins Hospital Center , Montgomery County State's Attorney's Office , Donna Fenton , attempted murder ,
A Suburban Hospital employee has been charged with murdering his supervisor in a New Year's Day attack at the hospital.
Maryland's highest court has ruled the state's handgun laws are still constitutional despite a 2008 decision by the U.S. Supreme Court that gutted gun statutes in D.C.
Police are looking for a man who allegedly attacked another shopper after an argument at a Sears department store over the weekend.
At this point, police tell WTOP there is nothing to suggest that the three murders are connected.
Preliminary autopsy results confirm that Roosevelt Brockington, Jr., 40, of Lusby, Md. was stabbed to death at Suburban Hospital.
One Virginia lawmaker wants to make sure residents living along the Dulles Toll Road have a say about future rate hikes.
Former Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson no longer needs to wear electronic monitoring as he awaits trial for evidence tampering and destroying evidence, WTOP has learned.