Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Neal Augenstein
The Natural History Museum opened just after 10 a.m. Monday, following a fire in an adjacent building that emitted a large plume of black smoke and closed busy downtown streets.
The head of the D.C. Department of Public Works says his department is figuring out a new protocol to better clear streets after last month's snow paralyzed traffic.
The Fairfax County School Board approved an $8.1 million budget amendment that will implement full-day kindergarten programs to all elementary schools within three years.
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority has approved a new noise policy to help determine where sound walls will be placed to block highway and rail noise along the Dulles Toll Road.
Your eyes may be bigger than your stomach, but your gut might have an even larger appetite.
Stand and deliver. More like crawl, but the same idea applies to the National Zoo's contract for its two Giant Pandas.
What does the sale mean to people who tune in for traffic and weather and those who read their news online?
But the question of whether Interior will comply is still open. We get the latest details from sister-station WTOP's Neal Augenstein.
Catoctin Creek Distilling Company is the first legal distillery in Loudoun County since the prohibition era.
Frederick County authorities are identifying the victims of a domestic disturbance that left three people injured and one man dead.