Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Neal Augenstein
If you've ever been nailed by a red light camera, you may be able to take comfort in this - apparently they're saving lives.
Montgomery County wants to reduce the number of plastic bags that end up in area waterways.
The president of the University of the District of Columbia is under scrutiny for his travel on the taxpayer's dollar. WTOP's Neal Augenstein reports.
A judge denied "shotgun stalker" James Swann's request for a 12-hour release from St. Elizabeth's Hospital to visit his father.
This would not be the usual song and dance you see in office meetings.
As US Air Express Flight 3116 approached Reagan on a scheduled flight, the pilot declared an emergency, for possible smoke onboard.
He is known as the "The Shotgun Stalker" -- a man who killed four people and terrorized the D.C. area in the early 1990s. Now, James Swann is asking a judge to let him out of Saint Elizabeths Hospital.
Three days after the man convicted of murdering her daughter was sentenced to 60 years in prison, the mother of Chandra Levy says "there's a possibility" someone other than Ingmar Guandique was responsible.
Frederick County's Board of Commissioners has voted to stop funding its Head Start program, and some may be surprised by part of the argument why.
A 17-year-old with the mental capacity of a young child who had been missing has been located and is safe, police say.