Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Neal Augenstein
The 19-year-old from Alexandria who in January was placed on the no-fly list and barred from returning to Kuwait has had his day in court, with a judge ruling Friday on his lawsuit against U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, FBI Director Robert Muller and the agency that maintains the no-fly list.
A court-ordered Michigan psychiatrist has determined serial stabbing suspect Elias Abuelazam -- who is currently facing three murder charges and six charges of assault with intent to commit murder -- is not legally insane and is competent to stand trial, WTOP has learned.
Myspace has played a role in the reversal of a Maryland murder conviction.
Washington Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth is being offered a plea deal in his misdemeanor sexual abuse case.
As Redskins players showed up at Redskins Park, General Manager Bruce Allen told them they couldn't work out Tuesday, despite the fact that NFL players had been granted an injunction in the league's lockout.
A police escort provided to actor Charlie Sheen as he rode into the District this week was improper and against department policy, D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier tells WTOP.
The Pentagon's inspector general says the Army failed to take into account current and projected rush hour traffic when it decided to relocate 6,400 defense workers to Alexandria.
Investigators are taking seriously the possibility that a missing pregnant woman from Ashburn is alive and hiding, sources tell WTOP
Historians and music fans remain fascinated. Did Led Zeppelin play on Jan. 20, 1969 at the Wheaton Youth Center?
Sonia Kuske had told a friend she wanted her husband killed, sources tell WTOP.
Tags: Prince William County