Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Neal Augenstein
The 19-year-old from Alexandria who in January was placed on the no-fly list and barred from returning to Kuwait has had his day in court, with a judge ruling Friday on his lawsuit against U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, FBI Director Robert Muller and the agency that maintains the no-fly list.
A court-ordered Michigan psychiatrist has determined serial stabbing suspect Elias Abuelazam -- who is currently facing three murder charges and six charges of assault with intent to commit murder -- is not legally insane and is competent to stand trial, WTOP has learned.
Myspace has played a role in the reversal of a Maryland murder conviction.
Washington Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth is being offered a plea deal in his misdemeanor sexual abuse case.
As Redskins players showed up at Redskins Park, General Manager Bruce Allen told them they couldn't work out Tuesday, despite the fact that NFL players had been granted an injunction in the league's lockout.
A police escort provided to actor Charlie Sheen as he rode into the District this week was improper and against department policy, D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier tells WTOP.
The Pentagon's inspector general says the Army failed to take into account current and projected rush hour traffic when it decided to relocate 6,400 defense workers to Alexandria.
Investigators are taking seriously the possibility that a missing pregnant woman from Ashburn is alive and hiding, sources tell WTOP
Historians and music fans remain fascinated. Did Led Zeppelin play on Jan. 20, 1969 at the Wheaton Youth Center?
Sonia Kuske had told a friend she wanted her husband killed, sources tell WTOP.
Tags: Prince William County