Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Neal Augenstein
Police now believe more than one person killed the principal of Shaw Middle School at Garnet-Patterson.
Faculty, students, and neighbors are expressing their grief as police investigate what they now believe is the murder of a D.C. middle school principal.
WTOP's Adam Tuss says road closures will remain in effect around the area until after Tuesday's rush hour.
Tags: gridlock , gridlock congestion , Nuclear Security Summit , Lon Anderson , AAA Mid-Atlantic , Suitland Parkway , I-66 , Cathy Lanier , Andrews Air Force Base , Dulles International Airport , Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marsha , rush hour , tractor man , telecommute , traffic , Colleen Kelleher , Adam Tuss , Darci Marchese , Michelle Basch , Bob Marbourg ,
Female gingko trees around D.C. are bearing fruit much earlier than usual. Those fruits have an unsavory odor.
You can listen to the Nationals game on 1500 AM.
The murder of Jordan Howe over a missing bracelet apparently sparked the drive-by shooting that left four young people dead. Howe's father tells WTOP he believes racism on the part of D.C. prosecutors and government officials is partially to blame for the retaliation shooting.
Tags: drive-by shooting , Jordan Howe , South Capitol Street , Metropolitan Police Department , Channing Phillips , Orlando Carter , Nathaniel Simms , Southeast D.C. , D.C. police , Ari Ashe , Colleen Kelleher
President Barack Obama heads to Capitol Hill Saturday to drum up more support for health care reform.
Safeway in upper Georgetown reopens in May, but WTOP has a glimpse of the store now.
Filling out those NCAA brackets for more than fun is not allowed if you work for the federal government.
A senior paramedic's decision not to transport a 2-year-old girl who later died is now under investigation by D.C. Police.