Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Neal Augenstein
"The weather has been hot, and with the 100-degree temperatures, it's been hard," says Donna Taylor, as she surveys a pumpkin field in Chantilly, Va.
Delonte West has been sentenced to eight months home detention on a gun charge.
Two men have been indicted by a Prince George's County grand jury in the theft of nearly $20,000 worth of copper wire from Amtrak and National Railroad.
An empty briefcase shut down Connecticut Avenue in Northwest Thursday morning.
A new survey shows women think men with facial hair are sexier, actually have more sex and are wilder in the bedroom than clean-cut guys.
The unidentified owner couldn't confirm the bids were genuine, so he pulled it from eBay. Now it goes to auction again, through a Silver Spring aucitoneer.
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority is gathering information about the noise levels along the Dulles Toll Road.
Maryland highway officials say they will have to close Interstate 270 briefly overnight in the Gaithersburg area while utility crews pull wires back across the highway.
Maryland court records indicate the Sifrit divorce trial is scheduled for Aug. 11, 2010.
Is it a way to protect yourself from abuse of power? Or is it an invasion of privacy? A YouTube video of a Maryland traffic stop is at the center of that debate.