Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Neal Augenstein
Roughly 144,000 students are headed back to classes in Montgomery County, Maryland's largest school system.
Even if serial stabbing suspect Elias Abuelazam is charged with capital murder in Virginia, the Michigan prosecutor wants him tried in his jurisdiction first.
The serial stabbing suspect believed to be responsible for at least three recent attacks in Leesburg will make his first court appearance Thursday in Michigan.
A young woman who fell asleep at the wheel, causing a truck driver to plummet off the Bay Bridge is nearing settlement in the $7 million lawsuit filed by the trucker's widow and children.
The utility is out with a five-year plan to improve reliability.
Some McLean residents found themselves without water service Thursday morning.
WTOP's Neal Augenstein has been asking officials and sources a key question in the investigation of the serial stabber.
French cosmetic firm Fragrance and Beauty Limited, maker of the Sex Pistols perfume, says the scent has the restless bite of lemon, defiant black pepper and the unruly turbulence of a prune mixed with raunchy patchouli.
When serial stabbing suspect Elias Abuelazam was arrested in an Atlanta airport, his luggage was in Louisville, Kentucky. WTOP has learned Michigan State Police will be processing Abuelazam's lost luggage for evidence Monday.
After initially ruling against Benjamin Sifrit, an Allegany County, Md. family law master has changed his mind.