Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Navy
Erin Pitera is the VP of Federal Management Partners and describes how the Navy was able to bring on much sought-after acquisition professionals.
U.S. Navy awarded General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems a $17.9 million contract to produce Type-3 advanced mission computers (AMC) for the F/A-18E/F and E/A-18G Super Hornet aircraft.
For the first time, the Office of Naval Research has proven that its laser can operate at sea.
The Navy will eventually use the software, but its available now in the Dangerous Waters computer game as well as a free online download.
The National Research Council says that a rise in sea levels of about three feet could jeopardize $100 billion worth of Navy installations.
The Navy has stopped all work with a firm that is accused of participating in a kickback scheme involving $10 million in Navy funds.
The existing CR has caused the Navy to miss construction starts and other scheduled projects, Politico reports.
You knew it had to happen sometime. There's now an alternative to alternative lighting. The Office of Naval Research's Stephanie Everett and Charles Ziervogel explain.
The Defense and Energy departments will team up on a pair of multimillion dollar research projects. The goal is to give the military access to secure, reliable renewable energy, both in deployed units and on military bases.