Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Navy
The Navy has signed a deal to start funneling green energy to its largest base. Instead of costing money, the project will save money, Navy and industry officials say.
Asif Khan joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss a recent GAO report examining those services' financial-management issues.
Bruce Blank, the energy director of the DLA's bulk petroleum business unit, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the procurement process of a new biofuel contract with the Navy.
The Pentagon has standardized, course-based training and certification programs for its acquisition workforce. DoD's CFO wants comparable standards for the department's financial management community.
Cmdr. Dianna Wolfson is the project superintendent at the Norfolk Naval Shipyard for the USS Newport News Engineered Overhaul, describes tool sharing program that saves time and money.
The Navy is taking a different look at curing post-traumatic stress disorder. A doctor says he has developed an injection for the neck that can cure PTSD, Wired reports. Capt. Anita Hickey, the director of Integrative Pain Medicine at the Naval Medical Center in San Diego has received $100,000 to test Dr. Lipov's method.
The faceoff between the Navy Midshipmen and the Army Black Knights is almost here, and the pre-game anticipation has already spread to Twitter.
Terry Halvorsen, the chief information officer at the Navy, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the Navy's efforts to attract small-business IT contractors.
The service will reissue two major pieces of the draft RFP for comment. The Navy said it will not release the final RFP before the end of January.