Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Navy
Pentagon Solutions listens to Navy Adm. Samuel Locklear, commander of U.S. Pacific Command, speak at the Surface Navy Association's annual convention
Navy moves to centralize its contracting and payment processes for overseas husbanding services after its investigators find tens of millions of dollars in overcharges resulting from bribes.
The Navy Yard building in Washington where a gunman killed 12 people will get a new visitor's entrance and a renovated interior, including a "remembrance area" for the victims, a military spokeswoman said Monday.
The Florida family of a woman slain during the mass shooting at the Washington Navy Yard is the first to file a lawsuit against the government and defense contractors, alleging that officials ignored red flags about the killer's deteriorating mental health.
Retired Adm. John Harvey, former commander of the Fleet Forces Command, joins Francis Rose.
The Government Accountability Office upheld the Navy's award to HP of its $3.5 billion Next Generation Enterprise Network contract after two losing bidders protested.