Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Navy
The Pentagon is publishing estimated radiation exposure levels for service members, families and defense contractors who were in Japan following last year's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster.
Michelle Janine Howard became the first African-American woman to achieve the rank of three-star vice admiral, as she stepped into her new role as deputy commander of the U.S. Fleet Forces headquartered in Norfolk, Va.
The ships are supposed to be able to sail in shallow water and ward off various threats from submarines to pirates.
The work of Kearney and his team on the M-K 54 torpedo led to their Navy Acquisition Excellence Award.
The Navy recognized the best of its acquisition workforce in a ceremony last month. One of the winners: the team behind the new Ocean Class research vessel. A contract for the first of the new ships was awarded last fall.
Katacinski is the deputy for small business programs of the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division.
Capt. Mark Vandroff is the program manager for the DDG-51 program, a class that's been serving in the Navy fleet since the early 1990s.
The Navy makes heavy use of electromagnetic waves. Whether it's a '60s-era Slick-32 or a high-powered microwave, the Navy relies on its acquisition community to keep its technology costs down.
The commanding officer of a Florida-based warship was removed from his post during an overseas deployment after several female crew members alleged that he sexually harassed women aboard ship, according to a Navy report.