Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Navy
The Navy Yard building in Washington where a gunman killed 12 people will get a new visitor's entrance and a renovated interior, including a "remembrance area" for the victims, a military spokeswoman said Monday.
The Florida family of a woman slain during the mass shooting at the Washington Navy Yard is the first to file a lawsuit against the government and defense contractors, alleging that officials ignored red flags about the killer's deteriorating mental health.
After a Pentagon directive "with no escape clause" for all DoD components to migrate to a single email system, Navy and Marine Corps respond by studying the business case for doing so. Officials want to figure out the cost to move to the DISA-run service.
Retired Adm. John Harvey, former commander of the Fleet Forces Command, joins Francis Rose.
The Government Accountability Office upheld the Navy's award to HP of its $3.5 billion Next Generation Enterprise Network contract after two losing bidders protested.
Virtually every one of DoD's acquisition programs took a hit from sequestration in the first year of sequestration, officials from each of the military services told lawmakers this week. But the next few years of the 10-year spending restrictions could be much more painful, especially if Congress doesn't return to the process of enacting regular appropriations bills.