Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Naval Surface Warfare Center
Katacinski is the deputy for small business programs of the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
A super-powerful gun that shoots rounds more than 100 miles away — at several times the speed of sound — is being developed for Navy warships.
The Naval Surface Warfare Center has awarded General Dynamics a $48 million dollar contract to develop a new, underwater mine detector.
Government contractor CACI has landed a $33 million contract with the Navy's Naval Surface Warfare Center Crane Division, The Washington Business Journal reports.
January 11th and January 13th
Rear Admiral James J. Shannon
Commander, Naval Surface Warfare Center
United States Navy
Department of Defense (DoD)