Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Naval Research Laboratory
The Navy opened the doors last week on a new laboratory tasked with cutting-edge research on robotics and unmanned systems. And befitting the science-fiction-like focus of research, the Laboratory for Autonomous Systems Research, located at the Naval Research Laboratory's main Washington, D.C.site, has its own state-of-the-art facilities.
The Naval Research Laboratory opened a new facility Friday called the Laboratory for Autonomous Systems Research in Washington, D.C.
Peter Wilhelm has developed and deployed 95 satellites, pioneering significant advances from lunar exploration to GPS to global weather forecasting. We talk with the Director of the Naval Center for Space Technology about his work.