Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Naval Postgraduate School
Navy Secretary Ray Mabus fires the top two administrators at the Naval Postgraduate School for mismanagement and fostering an atmosphere of defying Navy rules and regulations.
In exchange for two years of employment at various government agencies upon graduation, the Federal Cyber Corps is offering a free Master's degree and cash!
The Department of Defense maintains a corps of Foreign Area Officers with advanced degrees and extensive language training to serve as experts in the culture, politics, and strategic affairs of other countries and regions.
The Naval Postgraduate School is the latest agency to win in our Best of the Federal Government series.
Vote today in our Best of the Federal Government series.
So what are the cyber challenges facing the Naval Postgraduate School?
FAOs from NPS and the Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center met to share best practices. Lieutenant Commander Luke Gunnels and Colonel Mark Chakwin from the Naval Postgraduate School explain.