Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Naval Postgraduate School
Navy Secretary Ray Mabus fires the top two administrators at the Naval Postgraduate School for mismanagement and fostering an atmosphere of defying Navy rules and regulations.
In exchange for two years of employment at various government agencies upon graduation, the Federal Cyber Corps is offering a free Master's degree and cash!
The Department of Defense maintains a corps of Foreign Area Officers with advanced degrees and extensive language training to serve as experts in the culture, politics, and strategic affairs of other countries and regions.
The Naval Postgraduate School is the latest agency to win in our Best of the Federal Government series.
Vote today in our Best of the Federal Government series.
So what are the cyber challenges facing the Naval Postgraduate School?
FAOs from NPS and the Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center met to share best practices. Lieutenant Commander Luke Gunnels and Colonel Mark Chakwin from the Naval Postgraduate School explain.