Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Natwar Gandhi
WTOP's Mark Segraves talks with Deputy D.C. Schools Chancellor Kaya Henderson, who will take over as interim schools chief when Michelle Rhee departs later this month.
D.C. Chief Financial Officer Natwar Gandhi previously said the city was nearly $11 million short of funding needed for salary raises over a five year period of the contract.
D.C.'s Chief Financial Officer cannot certify the city's contract with the Washington Teachers Union.
With the D.C. teachers' contract in serious jeopardy, D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty's office is scrambling to find $64 million.
D.C. Chief Financial Officer Natwar M. Gandhi is blasting Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee for saying there is a $34 million surplus. He says the surplus is less than $5 million.