Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Weather Service
April's killer tornadoes have made 2011 the second deadliest year in Virginia since modern records began in 1950.
Tags: tornado ,
The events in Japan remind us all how quickly disaster strikes. On Tuesday in Virginia, more than a million people are expected to practice for one.
Heavy precipitation Sunday and freezing temperatures overnight have delayed some schools and commuter rails Monday morning.
Nearly five days after Wednesday's storm knocked out power for thousands across the D.C. area, Pepco is still working to turn the power back on for many of its customers.
A tornado watch remains in effect until 8 p.m. Wednesday for parts of Virginia.
Tags: WTOP Weather ,
A flash flood watch is in effect for most of the Washington region through Tuesday morning.
Another round of severe weather hit the D.C. region Thursday afternoon.
The temperature at Frederick Municipal Airport hit 102 degrees at 3:34 p m today, according to the National Weather Service.
Tags: Frederick Municipal Airport ,
River levels are considered to be hazardous from Kitzmiller to Little Falls.