Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Weather Service
April's killer tornadoes have made 2011 the second deadliest year in Virginia since modern records began in 1950.
Tags: tornado ,
The events in Japan remind us all how quickly disaster strikes. On Tuesday in Virginia, more than a million people are expected to practice for one.
Heavy precipitation Sunday and freezing temperatures overnight have delayed some schools and commuter rails Monday morning.
Nearly five days after Wednesday's storm knocked out power for thousands across the D.C. area, Pepco is still working to turn the power back on for many of its customers.
A tornado watch remains in effect until 8 p.m. Wednesday for parts of Virginia.
Tags: WTOP Weather ,
A flash flood watch is in effect for most of the Washington region through Tuesday morning.
Another round of severe weather hit the D.C. region Thursday afternoon.
The temperature at Frederick Municipal Airport hit 102 degrees at 3:34 p m today, according to the National Weather Service.
Tags: Frederick Municipal Airport ,
River levels are considered to be hazardous from Kitzmiller to Little Falls.