Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Trust for Historic Preservation
The National Trust for Historic Preservation sues to turn DoD's plans for a firing range on Guam over. The trust's Brian Turner explains what's at stake.
The National Trust for Historic Preservation has filed a legal action against the U.S. Department of Defense challenging its plans to construct a complex of five firing ranges in Guam that are immediately adjacent to and directed toward an ancient settlement.
Although the region is no longer a tobacco-growing powerhouse, preservationists are working hard to ensure many of the iconic barns in Calvert, Charles, Prince George's and St. Mary's counties are saved.
Tags: National Register of Historic Places , Preservation Maryland , Tyler Gearhart , Tobacco Barn Summits , Calvert County , Charles County , Prince George's County , St. Mary's County , barns , Michelle Basch
Opponents of a plan to put a Walmart Super Store near the Wilderness Battlefield in Virginia now have some added ammunition.
Opposition is mounting to plans for a casino near one of the country's best known historical sites, Gettysburg National Military Park.