Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Protection and Programs Directorate
Deputy undersecretary of Homeland Security for the National Protection and Programs Directorate
Undersecretary for the National Protection and Programs Directorate at the Department of Homeland Security has a lot on his mind.
The government's cybersecurity experts will be busy beefing up the government's IT security in coming months -- including the latest version of a well-known test of federal and private sector preparedness. Their boss says it's part of the never-ending quest to safeguard cyberspace.
Lawmakers question TSA, NPPD on 2010 budget proposals. Rep. Jackson-Lee says NPPD may need to be reorganized.
Tags: mngt , technology , Phil Reitinger , Gail Rossides , Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee , Rep. Dan Lungren , Rand Beers , DHS , TSA , House Homeland Security Committee , Registered Traveler , Secure Flight , cybersecurity , risk management