Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Protection and Programs Directorate
Deputy undersecretary of Homeland Security for the National Protection and Programs Directorate
Undersecretary for the National Protection and Programs Directorate at the Department of Homeland Security has a lot on his mind.
The government's cybersecurity experts will be busy beefing up the government's IT security in coming months -- including the latest version of a well-known test of federal and private sector preparedness. Their boss says it's part of the never-ending quest to safeguard cyberspace.
Lawmakers question TSA, NPPD on 2010 budget proposals. Rep. Jackson-Lee says NPPD may need to be reorganized.
Tags: mngt , technology , Phil Reitinger , Gail Rossides , Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee , Rep. Dan Lungren , Rand Beers , DHS , TSA , House Homeland Security Committee , Registered Traveler , Secure Flight , cybersecurity , risk management