Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Press Club
Army's top uniformed official said the Ryan-Murray budget agreement is a partial remedy to the difficulties the Army has had in training and equipping its troops. But undoing the damage of sequestration will take at least another six years.
Former HHS Secretary Dr. Louis Sullivan will discuss the advances that have been made in healthcare interoperability with host John Gilroy.
November 26, 2013
The head of the Environmental Protection Agency is pushing back against those who claim that protecting the environment is bad for business. Administrator Lisa Jackson is in a tug of war with members of Congress who want to block her agency from regulating greenhouse gases.
In an effort to get a handle on the ballooning cost of government, President Obama is expected to use his first State of the Union address to announce, among other things, freezes in pay for some White House officials, as well as a government-wide spending freeze. But one of the President's top budget experts says don't look for the freeze to affect all federal agencies equally.
Today, the U.S. Postal Service is expected to release its final list of post offices and other postal facilities that it plans to close across the country. Its all part of an effort by the USPS to close an estimated 5 billion dollar budget shortfall forecast for this year. Postmaster General John Potter addressed the subject at the National Press Club on Thursday.
Although Census Day, April 1st, is almost five months away, planning is in the final stages for the start of the 2010 Census. The constitutionally-mandated decennial count of the population is slated to begin officially late next month, according to Census Bureau officials holding their second briefing at the National Press Club on Monday.
Energy Secretary said China's growing innovation should spur US to ramp up investment in clean energy, despite a shift in Washington on climate change.