Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Park Service
With help from 20 federal and local agencies, as well as more than 30,000 written comments, the National Park Service has created a plan to improve the appearance of the Mall over the next 30 years.
Warmer weather has more people flocking to the Potomac River, and that has the National Park Service warning people about its dangers.
The chief horticulturist for the U.S. Park Service revised his prediction. He now says 70 percent of the blossoms will be open Wednesday.
"We're looking for people from the Washington area who are not necessarily of Japanese ancestry -- although that would be fantastic -- but people who are fluent in both Japanese and English who can translate back and forth," says National Park Service spokesman Bill Line.
Unions say leadership, communication key to improvements
Tags: mngt , Hank Kashdan , Daniel Wenk , Forest Service , BLM , NPS , Interior , USDA , National Federation of Federal Employees , Forest Service Council , Partnership for Public Service , Kevin Simpson , Elaine Downing , Ron Thatcher , employee morale , Best Places to Work survey