Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Park Service
Road crews working on Ohio Drive near the Lincoln Memorial have found a problem underneath the original road surface.
Keep grousing. It could be Christmas time before this reconstruction project gets wrapped up.
With help from 20 federal and local agencies, as well as more than 30,000 written comments, the National Park Service has created a plan to improve the appearance of the Mall over the next 30 years.
Warmer weather has more people flocking to the Potomac River, and that has the National Park Service warning people about its dangers.
The chief horticulturist for the U.S. Park Service revised his prediction. He now says 70 percent of the blossoms will be open Wednesday.
"We're looking for people from the Washington area who are not necessarily of Japanese ancestry -- although that would be fantastic -- but people who are fluent in both Japanese and English who can translate back and forth," says National Park Service spokesman Bill Line.
Unions say leadership, communication key to improvements
Tags: mngt , Hank Kashdan , Daniel Wenk , Forest Service , BLM , NPS , Interior , USDA , National Federation of Federal Employees , Forest Service Council , Partnership for Public Service , Kevin Simpson , Elaine Downing , Ron Thatcher , employee morale , Best Places to Work survey