Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Park Service
The White House tells "a majority" of career staff not to come to work. It's the first of 10 furlough days over the next six months. Labor, FAA and EPA also have or are furloughing employees.
The National Park Service says its low-lying monuments and memorials along the National Mall came through superstorm Sandy largely unscathed. Spokeswoman Carol Johnson says there's a slight possibility that the World War II Memorial could have some minor flooding, but it's designed to withstand it and would not be damaged.
12 lighthouses across the country are up for grabs.
Mike Morelli, the project manager with the Denver Service Center for the National Park Service, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the Washington Monument repair efforts.
The National Park Service says the cherry trees surrounding the Tidal Basin will peak earlier this year than initially expected.