Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Naval Medical Center
The health care of wounded warriors, military members and their families in the area is about to change forever, and the change is historic. And, after 102 years, Walter Reed Medical Center will close.
Traffic in the Route 355 corridor around NIH is only expected to get worse after the transition of employees from Walter Reed to the National Naval Medical Center.
The Wounded Warrior MENTOR may be asked for advice on anything from family relationships and financial matters, to services and benefits. Wounded Warrior Mentor Program volunteer Hank Kenny explains.
The National Intrepid Center of Excellence was conceived and built to address what is often called the 'signature injuries' of current conflicts: traumatic brain injury and post-traumatic stress.