Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund Chairman and CEO Craig Floyd, and Jon Adler with the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, will discuss the 2013 Preliminary end of the year fatality report.
January 10, 2014
Anthony Vergnetti hosts a roundtable discussion of the issues affecting federal law enforcement officers.
September 20, 2013
Craig Floyd, CEO of the National Law Enforcemetn Officers Memorial Fund, joins host Bill Bransford to talk about this year's National Police Week event.
May 10, 2013
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund chairman Craig Floyd and David Weisz from Motorola Solutions, join host Debra Roth to talk about 2012 National Police Week and the latest on the National Law Enforcement Museum.
May 4, 2012
Craig Floyd, chairman and CEO of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, joins host Debra Roth, to talk about a new report on officeListen on Friday to hear about why there was a substantial increase in officer fatalities last year.
Januaary 6, 2012
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund Chairman and CEO Craig Floyd will talk about events celebrating the organization's 20th anniversary.
Herb Giobbi, COO of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund and John Adler, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, talk about the service they provide for members of law enforcement.
May 6, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , Herb Giobbi , John Adler , National Police Week 2011 , law enforcement , Bill Bransford , Shaw, Bransford, and Roth , Fed Talk , Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association , workforce