Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Institute of Standards and Technology
Maryland has announced plans to be "front and center" among states when it comes to developing the tools of cybersecurity.
New National Institute of Standards and Technology Director Patrick Gallagher wants his top managers to take another look at NIST's organizational structure.
A Frederick County woman is being held without bail in the Montgomery County Detention Center on a charge of attempted murder in an attack on a woman who is nearly nine months pregnant, Montgomery County Police said Saturday.
Thursday, March 24th, 2010 at 11:00am
Identity and Cyber Security will play a critical role in building and managing a Smart Energy Grid. More secure and reliable access based on known and verifiable Identity will provide greater efficiency, ease of use, and security. With this decentralization, more complex systems of access management will be needed to permit authorized people the ability manage their areas of responsibility, to provide the frameworks necessary to create trust, to verify information, and to allow greater consumer participation in electrical services.
Tags: technology , Booz Allen Distinguished Speaker Series , identity , cyber security , Smart Energy Grid , National Energy Technology Laboratory , Tennessee Valley Authority , Software Engineering Institute , George Arnold , Steve Bossart , James Sample , Bill Wilson