Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
Harsher penalties for underage drinking and driving start in Virginia on July 1.
You might not want to admit it, but it's a pretty good bet you're doing some distracted driving. A new study finds your child, in the car with you, is watching closely.
The WTOP listening area may have the worst driving commute in the country but it isn't all bad news out there. A study indicates D.C. roads are among the nation's safest.
AAA Mid Atlantic is warning drivers to be extra careful behind the wheel as they adjust to having less light during their evening commutes.
When elderly drivers make a mistake, a dramatic crash can often set off calls to start testing older people more frequently for their driving abilities.
Whether you love them or hate them, red light cameras have become a fixture in the D.C. region and all across the country.