Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Harbor
Wal-Mart has a tentative agreement to build a new store in Prince George's County with the developer behind the National Harbor complex.
Later this year, the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center at National Harbor plans to begin offering what it calls the DreamWorks Experience, allowing guests to meet some of their favorite movie characters.
Claus is hosting the 25th annual Waterskiing Santa tradition, and tells WTOP you can expect to see Mrs. Claus, the jet-skiing Grinch, flipping wake-boarding elves, Frosty the Snowman in a dinghy and hydrofoil sky-skis that can do inverted flips.
The incoming leadership in Prince George's County is trying to set the tone for a "new day."
Tags: Rushern Baker , Prince George's County , Prince George's County corruption , University of Maryland , James Adams , Prince George's County Administration Building , Upper Marlboro , Jack Johnson , Leslie Johnson , politics program , Kate Ryan
For area residents shaking off their trypophan hangovers Friday morning, WTOP has compiled a list of fun things do to around town, particularly with visiting families and friends, to properly usher in "the most wonderful time of the year."