Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Guard
A new program covering the dependents of TRICARE beneficiaries up to age 26 will not be ready for a formal roll-out for several more months, but one of the program's top officials said they intend to make the new coverage retroactive to Jan. 1.
National Guardsmen and reservists are reporting more loss of civilian job due to service requirements
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell plans to declare an emergency today ahead of the arrival of Hurricane Earl. One very good reason to do that is it opens the doors to calling up the National Guard. We learn how the Guard is gearing up from Jack Harrison, director of communications.
National Guard standing by for Earl
National Guard members need to know that even though a new DoD policy authorizes them to use many of the social media and other Web 2.0 platforms available on a non-classified government computer, there are consequences for misuse of them. We get details from Director of Communications Jack Harrison.
Guardsmen get new social media guidelines
Homeland Security Today editor David Silverberg has more.
Malaysia Hosts Cybersecurity Workshops For OIC Member Countries, Guard Laptop Stolen From Portland Home
Continued integration into fighting forces key to future success, National Guard Bureau chief says.