Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Guard
Amid debates about the proper size of the active military versus the reserve component, the National Guard's chief warned his force will lose its best talent if it's not given opportunities to engage in the guard's federal mission.
A new gallery at the National Guard Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C., opens Monday to commemorate the role of the National Guard since 9/11.
Military personnel will have a role both in the inaugural parade itself and providing security and support around the hundreds of thousands of people who will descend on the National Mall on Jan. 21.
NASCAR and bass fishing can count on the military to keep the sponsorship money coming.
Senate panel rejects Air Force's proposed decreases to National Guard aircraft and personnel, orders cutbacks in DoD civilian and contractor personnel and imposes contractor salary caps.
Tags: DoD , DoD budget , congress , Senate , Senate Armed Service Committee , National Defense Authorization Act , air force , Air National Guard , Carl Levin , John McCain , Pat Leahy , Harry Wyatt , TRICARE , pay and benefits , workforce , Jared Serbu
The Air Force plans to further reduce its ranks by 9,900 airmen as part of DoD's overall budget reductions. The personnel cuts tilt heavily toward the Air National Guard.