Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Federation of Federal Employees
Six years ago all sorts of people were fighting to prevent the National Security Personnel System from being implemented. Now, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey notes some people are saying that it worked well and is being buried prematurely.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey gets the word from the Federal Managers Association and the National Federation of Federal Employees about when the transition will be complete, as well as how pay will be handled for many involved.
2009 was the Year of the Ox and 2010 is the Year of the Tiger. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that feds rode the Ox to victory but they may have a much tougher time getting along with the Tiger.
Unions say leadership, communication key to improvements
Tags: mngt , Hank Kashdan , Daniel Wenk , Forest Service , BLM , National Park Service , NPS , Interior , USDA , Forest Service Council , Partnership for Public Service , Kevin Simpson , Elaine Downing , Ron Thatcher , employee morale , Best Places to Work survey