Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Defense University
Let's face it, meetings are a necessary evil for the federal workforce. But what if you could use a collaboration tool that lets you participate digitally? The next generation of virtual collaboration tools are almost the next best thing to being there.
Hear all about it during this installment of the Best of In Depth.
Professor at National Defense University teaches the basics of leadership to future government leaders.
Coast Guard wants to set up separate network to use social media sites. CIO Council looking at cybersecurity implications of these tools.
Prof. Robert Young
National Defense University
August 20, 2009
Of the places where virtual worlds technology is generating so much buzz, probably the most excitement comes in the area of education, especially distance learning.