Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Defense University
The United States needs a national certification program for cybersecurity professionals, according to some cyber experts. Sean Kern, assistant professor of cybersecurity at the National Defense University, writes about what a cyber certification would include.
The debate to change the Army's force structure is switching focus from "should they do it" to "how." One strategy is a Commission on the Structure of the Army. Frank Hoffman, a senior research fellow at the Institute for Strategic Studies at the National Defense University, tells In Depth with Francis Rose a commission would be a big step backwards in the effort to make the Army more affordable.
As the senior advisor for National Defense University, Simpson refocused NDU's human capital strategy in light of budget constraints through the NDU Task Force 2020.
The National Defense University's Information Resources Management College offers 12 certificate courses and a master's of science degree in government information leadership to help current and future CIOs sharpen their technology and management skills.
January 23, 2014
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
At the heart of solid federal acquisition lies a well-trained workforce. National Defense University's iCollege professors Andy Gravatt and Russ Mattern share how the school stays up-to-date on acquisition practices across government and the recent changes they've made to the curriculum.
National Defense University's Dr. Paulette Robinson will talk about the upcoming "Inspire the Future" conference in Washington D.C.
May 11, 2012
Members of the faculty at National Defense University's iCollege join host Derrick Dortch to talk about the school and how it can benefit federal managers.
February 3, 2012(Encore presentation February 10, 2012)
Tags: workforce , iCollege , information technology , emerging technologies , cyber security , Dr. Robert Childs , Dr. Paulette Robinson , Adrienne Ferguson , Dr. John Saunders , Gil Duvall , information assurance , crisis management , Derrick Dortch , Fed Access
Listen April 9th - 2pm
What kind of education and training does it take to get into this field?