Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Defense University
As the senior advisor for National Defense University, Simpson refocused NDU's human capital strategy in light of budget constraints through the NDU Task Force 2020.
The National Defense University's Information Resources Management College offers 12 certificate courses and a master's of science degree in government information leadership to help current and future CIOs sharpen their technology and management skills.
January 23, 2014
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
At the heart of solid federal acquisition lies a well-trained workforce. National Defense University's iCollege professors Andy Gravatt and Russ Mattern share how the school stays up-to-date on acquisition practices across government and the recent changes they've made to the curriculum.
National Defense University's Dr. Paulette Robinson will talk about the upcoming "Inspire the Future" conference in Washington D.C.
May 11, 2012
Members of the faculty at National Defense University's iCollege join host Derrick Dortch to talk about the school and how it can benefit federal managers.
February 3, 2012(Encore presentation February 10, 2012)
Tags: workforce , iCollege , information technology , emerging technologies , cyber security , Dr. Robert Childs , Dr. Paulette Robinson , Adrienne Ferguson , Dr. John Saunders , Gil Duvall , information assurance , crisis management , Derrick Dortch , Fed Access
Listen April 9th - 2pm
What kind of education and training does it take to get into this field?
A program supported by the Defense Department is continuing efforts to link public and private information sharing to use cutting-edge technologies to help people around the world in their times of need. A Washington-based Pentagon academician is part of the program's top leadership.