Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Cyber Security Alliance
The survey warns shopper to be on alert for fake merchant sites and to take steps to protect their personal information.
Sole source deal with the National Cyber Security Alliance would be for six months to increase the communication with citizens and businesses.
Microsoft has taken down 277 internet domains that it believed was being used to run the Waledac botnet; Cybersecurity, Safety and Ethics Education Falls Short in U.S. Schools
Undersecretary for the National Protection and Programs Directorate,DHS
Michael Kaiser, Executive Director,
National Cyber Security Alliance
DHS announced Jan. 4 in FedBizOpps.gov its intention to hire the National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA) to help it promote and empower citizens to protect and secure the Internet and cyber infrastructure.