Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Council on Federal Labor Management Relations
Members of the CHCO council, the National Council on Federal Labor-Management Relations and the Federal Managers Association will talk about how to improve performance management.
July 20, 2012
Tags: workforce , employee performance system , performance management , GEAR , Bill Bransford , Kathryn Medina , CHCO Council , Michael Filler , Greg Stanford , Federal Managers Association , Fed Talk
Unions, management associations and agencies will continue to meet through September 2013 to discuss issues from employee evaluations to bargaining over office space and technology. President Barack Obama signed an executive order extending the National Council on Federal Labor-Management Relations, the President's Management Advisory Board and seven other advisory committees.
Nearly two years of negotiating has led to a stalemate between the Social Security Administration and its largest union, the American Federation of Government Employees. The protracted dispute mars the Obama administration's otherwise productive attempts to collaborate formally with federal unions.