Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Cherry Blossom Festival
It's the regift that will hopefully keep on giving.
If you've been riding Metro this month, you probably have noticed a lot less elbow room.
D.C. will be hopping this weekend. Warm weather, Easter, the cherry blossoms and a couple of great sporting events will bring crowds into the city.
The chief horticulturist for the U.S. Park Service revised his prediction. He now says 70 percent of the blossoms will be open Wednesday.
This time of year, everyone wants a picture of the cherry blossoms with the Jefferson Memorial in the background, but the grounds of the memorial may look different this year.
Expect crowds on Metro over the next two weeks. The National Cherry Blossom Festival gets underway this weekend.