Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Cherry Blossom Festival
It's the regift that will hopefully keep on giving.
If you've been riding Metro this month, you probably have noticed a lot less elbow room.
D.C. will be hopping this weekend. Warm weather, Easter, the cherry blossoms and a couple of great sporting events will bring crowds into the city.
The chief horticulturist for the U.S. Park Service revised his prediction. He now says 70 percent of the blossoms will be open Wednesday.
This time of year, everyone wants a picture of the cherry blossoms with the Jefferson Memorial in the background, but the grounds of the memorial may look different this year.
Expect crowds on Metro over the next two weeks. The National Cherry Blossom Festival gets underway this weekend.