Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Center for Telehealth and Technology
New mobile application helps military personnel and veterans undergoing post-traumatic stress disorder treatment to relieve stress and work through traumatic memories.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
There's a new, FREE smart phone mobile application that makes it easier for servicemembers and veterans to track their emotional health after deployments. e got the story from the Army's Dr. Robert Ciulla.
The Department of Defense has developed the T2 Mood Tracker -- a smart phone mobile application that allows users to monitor their emotional health on a daily basis.