Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Academy of Public Administration
An independent group's report offers ways for agencies to evolve to continuous monitoring and risk-based approaches to cybersecurity within the existing Federal Information Security Management Act, and proposes more cooperation between CIOs and agency inspectors general.
Dan Blair, the president and CEO of the National Academy of Public Administration, recently testified before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee about restructuring federal agencies. He joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss his testimony and the prospects for an agency consolidation.
The Recovery Board and the National Academy of Public Administration want your ideas on how to prevent waste, fraud, and abuse of Recovery Act funds.
Problem is affecting members of the military, their families and civilians.
Veteran civil servant Dwight Ink joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss a recent book he edited about transforming public service.
How to help government be all it can be