Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Academy of Public Administration
An independent group's report offers ways for agencies to evolve to continuous monitoring and risk-based approaches to cybersecurity within the existing Federal Information Security Management Act, and proposes more cooperation between CIOs and agency inspectors general.
Dan Blair, the president and CEO of the National Academy of Public Administration, recently testified before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee about restructuring federal agencies. He joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss his testimony and the prospects for an agency consolidation.
The Recovery Board and the National Academy of Public Administration want your ideas on how to prevent waste, fraud, and abuse of Recovery Act funds.
Problem is affecting members of the military, their families and civilians.
Veteran civil servant Dwight Ink joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss a recent book he edited about transforming public service.
How to help government be all it can be