Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: National Academy of Public Administration
An independent group's report offers ways for agencies to evolve to continuous monitoring and risk-based approaches to cybersecurity within the existing Federal Information Security Management Act, and proposes more cooperation between CIOs and agency inspectors general.
Dan Blair, the president and CEO of the National Academy of Public Administration, recently testified before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee about restructuring federal agencies. He joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss his testimony and the prospects for an agency consolidation.
The Recovery Board and the National Academy of Public Administration want your ideas on how to prevent waste, fraud, and abuse of Recovery Act funds.
Problem is affecting members of the military, their families and civilians.
Veteran civil servant Dwight Ink joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss a recent book he edited about transforming public service.
How to help government be all it can be