Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Nathan Hager
An SUV struck a baby in a stroller at the intersection of Aspen Hill Road and Georgia Avenue Friday morning, leaving the baby with serious injuries.
Tags: Montgomery County Fire Department , Scott Graham , Aspen Hill , pedestrian accident , Children's Hospital , Oscar Garcia , Georgia Avenue , Aspen Hill Road , Samira Kailey , Sylra Kailey , Brendon Johnston , Montgomery County Police
A Dutch brewer is out with a beer that's said to be 120 proof.
You may want to think twice before hitting the classified ads or yard sales for a cheap deal on some used goods.
The Washington AIDS Partnership has launched the DC's Doin' It campaign, using a $500,000 grant from the MAC AIDS Fund to distribute a half-million free female condoms through five non-profit organizations.
FIFA isn't going to ban the vuvuzela from the stands any time soon, but if your TV has a graphic equalizer or is hooked up to a stereo with one, you might be able to cut out the noise yourself.
Two Democrats in the Virginia House of Delegates are calling on Gov. Robert McDonnell to ask for the resignation of a political appointee, just two weeks after he was named to his position.
New German research shows that reading or hearing negative words can bring back bad memories.
As if the touchscreens on "smart phones" and some computer monitors weren't cool enough, soon it may be possible to turn your own arm into a keypad.
A Paris-based company wants you to toss away the mug and inhale your morning java.
John James Morris, Jr. disappeared nearly three years ago. His parents, who are ill, are asking for help in finding him.